3Q Digital’s 2021 Core Value Awards
Published: March 2, 2022
Author: Phoebe Martell-Crawford
3Q Digital recently hosted our inaugural Core Value Awards (CVAs), where 3Qers from around the country showed up sporting their Work-From-Home-Finest (including, but not limited to, a fedora, a top hat, and even jeans!) and were surrounded by a glittery CVA-themed Zoom background.
We may have mentioned this once or twice, but 3Q’s identity is centered around four core values: “Accept No Limits,” “Act for the Greater Good,” “Be Inclusive,” and “Own It.” Every month, we honor 3Qers who have shown an exceptional commitment to each of those core values. But for the CVAs, we took the entire year into consideration and celebrated our employees who went above and beyond in 2021.
So, without further ado, below is a list of all the winners! (Each winner was nominated by their peers, and the reasoning after their names comes directly from the award submission.)
Accept No Limits
- Taylor Handley, Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Taylor takes preparedness to the next level. From researching testing ideas to formulating strategy questions to creating award-winning decks, Taylor does it all…and then some.
- Maty Rice, Associate Director, SEO:
- Maty’s mantra: the limit does not exist. For him, a challenge is an opportunity to learn, innovate and push the quality of our work to new heights. He’s done this again and again and it hasn’t gone unnoticed or appreciated.
- Mike Glassberg, Account Director:
- Mike has all the qualities of someone who lives the “Accept No Limits” value: he challenges the status quo, is fearlessly innovative and works to share knowledge and findings across the agency.
- Honorable Mention: Jahz Bolima, Digital Marketing Analyst:
- Jahz takes the ordinary and makes it extraordinary. Her work is always accurate, insightful and thorough.
Act For the Greater Good
- Andrew Schuler, Digital Marketing Specialist:
- In a year filled with challenges and changes, Andrew saw an opportunity to promote positivity, support his team, and be proactive in helping out wherever it was needed.
- Jane Lowe, Project Manager, Creative Services:
- This last year presented personal challenges for many. Jane provided strength and support for a teammate during an especially stressful time and showed all of us what true compassion looks like.
- Jenna Hardenbrook, Senior Director, Client Services:
- Jenna shows us what a leader looks like; always putting her team first, prioritizing team culture, and helping out wherever and whenever it’s needed.
- Honorable Mention: Katherine Simon, Account Lead:
- Acting for the greater good is about thinking beyond yourself; it means offering help whenever it’s needed and going above what’s expected.
- Cian Kennedy, Digital Marketing Specialist:
- From rallying folks in the office for a game of table tennis to encouraging teamwork breaks, Cian has adapted our 3Q culture to be supportive and inclusive for everyone, whether at home or over Zoom.
- Greg Erickson, Manager, People Insights:
- Greg takes every interaction, no matter how brief or small, as an opportunity to push diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging forward. Some of their greatest hits are the Inclusive Meeting Guide, contributions to the ERG Success Team, and the educational resources and articles shared in our various slack channels.
- Linda Warnock, SVP, Marketing:
- Linda makes it a priority to ensure that her team feels heard, valued and supported.
- Honorable Mention: Trevor Chong, Account Manager:
- If you’ve ever been in a meeting with Trevor, then you know the joy he brings to his team and his ability to make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
- Phoebe Martell-Crawford, Marketing Coordinator:
- Do you love our Humans of 3Q blog series? Well, we have Phoebe to thank for that, not to mention her contributions to our social media, the LGBTQ+ ERG and general 3Q brand champion.
- Ali Peace, Creative Producer:
- The idea of taking charge on a multimillion dollar shoot may strike fear into the hearts of some. But not Ali. She stepped up to the plate, owning the process and changing the video production landscape at 3Q.
- Erica Carlson, VP, Finance:
- Some roles are performed in front of an audience, while others are quiet and behind the scenes. Erica manages an enormous workload, invisible to most of us, that helps each and every department at 3Q run smoothly and efficiently.
- Honorable Mention: Jillian Cook, Recruiting Coordinator:
- Tenacious, thoughtful, and confident. Three words that sum up Jillian. She has excelled at her role while welcoming new challenges and opportunities for leadership, raising the bar for all of us.
The people who work here are part of what makes 3Q a special place to work. Congratulations to all our CVA winners!